You the one that I dream about all day..

Quote of  the Day: “A man who trusts everyone is a fool and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools if we live long enough.” ― Robert Jordan

Swallow released an other awesome accessory for the dressing room, that comes in 3 colors, that can fit with any outfit. For addition the SINGER ICON FAIR II opens on 11/11 and 1992 has a whole set of clothing inspired by Britney and Miley. I think i kind of  went more towards Rihanna but you be the judge ;)

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
1992 // Mileyotard (Red)- SINGER ICON FAIR II opens on 11/11
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Ombre - fushia
Hair:
*Dura-Boys&Girls*29 Dark 7color Fat
Accessories:
Chop Zuey The Ice Queen Ring
[MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet set/BLACK
^^Swallow^^Collar Neckace Resort Black

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers