Moving


I will star  by saying first thing, I am so sorry for this move that might or may not  cause confusion, but i been thinking this over a very long time and realize that blogspot no longer can provide the whole package i need for my blogging. So i will be moving to word press, my blog names stays the same but only URL will be changing and as soon as possible i will be adding  the new link  to  all my feed, sponsors and followers. I thank you so much for reading this and do hope you continue looking at my post.

I really wanted to move everything from here to WordPress but apparently it is impossible due to some bug and something wrong with the template  but i will see this as a way to start new and fresh.

Visit me at my new blog: TAXI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers