I wondered what might happen if I left this all behind



Quote of  the Day: "You are a possibility that has never occured before and will never occur again. No one else has had or will ever have your unique combination of talents, experiences and dreams. So don't waste that uniqueness." ― Patrick Combs

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
Tee*fy Estelle Fluffy Skirt Chocolate
Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Boxy Crop Sweater[White]
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - redfire
Hair:
-LaViere- Natsya  Browns - C88
Shoes:
[Co57] PiaMia Peeptoe Ruby
Nails:
{Meghindo's} ~ Slink Color Finger & Toe nails Applier 
Enhancement:
Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Accessories:
MG - SunGlasses - Positano Parasol - 60's Classic
.Olive. the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Pisces [Gold]
[MANDALA] PEARL RAIN 2 Bracelet /MAPLE

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers