Don't know what to feel

Quote of  the Day: “My tongue will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart concealing it will break.” ― William Shakespeare

Working with this fall and soon to be winter season, my skin is becoming more pale everyday. with flu and cold outside i tend to stay more inside  and living in a country where the sun barely shines i kind of lost my color, so i will be working with a more lighter skin than my  normal to keep up a bit with the season. 
I miss the sun so bad but will have to wait a few months for it again.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
p.c; Sequin Jungle - top
(fd) Blazer - Plaid Red
ISON - pleated shorts (black)
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - wildpurple
Hair:
MINA Hair - Patricia - Dark brown [wear me]
Nails:
!(HR 2.0)! Abstracted Collection
Enhancement:
Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Accessories:
GizzA - Rich Outfit Scarf

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers