It's true, we're all a little insane


Quote of  the Day:“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” ― St. Francis of Assisi

Today was a hard day for me  and i think its because compared to the other days its end of a very busy week and sometimes after that  all you need is rest and relax. I can even for see a bloggers block  but i hope it don't stay because i cant afford not being able to come up with something great  when it is most needed. I spend so long trying to capture an idea in the styling and many pictures after, i hope you like the ones i picked. 

I having the issue right now of being my own worst critic and combined with a bloggers block. It is not going to be an easy weekend, but the week is not yet over for me.

Horrorfest is starting and Today! TAXI!
I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss
Eyes:
.::ODB::. White Eyes
Shoes:
[ROSAL] TUEUR2 Thigh Ballet Boots - Black 
Jewelry:
-DRD- Skeletonhands necklace
[Keystone] Aquilia ( headdress)
@->~ISD Death's Grip Choker ~ Death
Accessories:
-DRD-demonwitch headgear
[Keystone] Mallum Horns


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers