I don't wanna be left behind


Quote of  the Day:“If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.” ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Today i wanted to add just a funny quote because i always pick inspirational or uplifting quotes for my blog, i put them for me as an easy way to find quotes i love and don't have to search so much for them but  today is an other day. It's funny when you think about this quote, like how much is to much  for anything you do? 

Also i really would like to see comments on my blog ,it would mean so much and, i would not be thinking that's  people just look at the pictures and done. Maybe i can get some tips,  or interact  about what was posted or even an opinion.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
GizzA - Baroque Fiori / Lace Shirt
Face:
:: UFW :: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE [GLOSS BOSS RELOADED GIFT III] - love this btw ;)
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Wet (blue)
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Hippie (white)
Hair:
Clawtooth: Windswept - Classic brunette
Accessories:
*LODE* Headwear - Kamilla [blue]- color modified

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers