Don't tell me cause it hurts


Quote of  the Day:“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” ― Aldous Huxley

I have been walking around in this outfit from yesterday  but like i said in the previous post i had a major block and couldn't come up with something i liked. So i decided to visit some Halloween themed sims in the destination list. I must say i am really impressed with the dedication and decoration, it is impressive! I even did the The Nightmare Halloween Walkthrough and believe me, they had parts even i got scared  by the surprise factor and really almost had me running away until i got lost  in the cornfield. It really things well thought like this would be fun to go with friends and have a great Halloween  time or by your self but be warned , its scary.

By  the way don't forget to visit Horrorfest! website for more info  and here is your TAXI! to the sim.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss
Face:
/elephante poses// Bad Blood *Bloody Nose & Mouth Face*
[ a.e.meth ] - What Lies Beneath (Eye)
Hair:
TuTy's ADORABLE - Updo hairstyle - BLACK
Accessories:
Pure Poison - Arachne Headdress {wear only}
[Keystone] Witchy Jewels

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



1 comments:

  1. Hi where would I find Pure Poison - Arachne Headdress {wear only}
    thank you :)....Love!xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers