Day 4 - The Rush

6 min


I am so pissed at my self right now, being in Europe its already the next day for me but i try to keep with second life time quota and it took me 6 mins to load this on WordPress with out editing the picture. *groans* Yesterday was a hectic day for me especially  because i was extremely busy in the short time but i did post the picture on my profile 6 min before the second life clock hit 12. The post picture will be coming in a few more mins :D


This is what happen when you rush, everything goes wrong. same like my car is good i kind of slip out and saved my instrument from the arcade which took me a bit to get one but yeah. Seriously don't leave stuff to last minute even when your extremely busy. plan keep track of time  and if your time is not the same use Google calender , i learned that this week because i so needed it and i needed some sleep too  yesterday . guess i need a new car after this :D



click for bigger picture.6 minthe rush


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Style Me:


Dress: PP - Abby Shirt Newspaper {wear only}


Pants:  Izzie's - Metallic Leggings black (pants)


Hair: Exile::Hold On Loosely (L)Natural Fusion 2


Accessories: .:Standby's World Tour - The Flying V [Water] [the arcade] / Cobrahive - Wristband (shima




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers