Rude Girl

Me being Rebelious



click for bigger picture.
rebel


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Right now i feel like a rebel, right now i want to fight , scream and tell you I don't care. Feels so good being bad ,There's no way I'm turning back 


Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Outfit-SU!- Rebel Top Black (Top for Lola Tango)


Skirt: Apple May (AMD) Mistie High Waist Skirts


Accessories: +RR+*VINCA*NECKLACE / GizzA - Odyssey Watch&Bracelet [Black] WEAR ME


Extra: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts


Hair: Miss C. - Xenia II/Brown [Fi*friday]


Shoes: ::: Shelly Laufer Sneakers DD-805 [Black] ::: For Men


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers