Love wreck

Today i decide to play around at home with my brand new, photographer tools I got at Abranimations, where they are selling the whole set  with a great 50% discount. It is really amazing because you can add you own poses to it with out having to use a stand, add background images, play with facial expressions and fix where your eyes aiming. The beautiful dress  and jewelry i am wearing is from one of my favorite  designers from all time Zaara and the hair is from Lelutka. the bold and daring lipstick is of course from Glance with a  cute addition from Poudre to show a bit of teeth  with a pouty  look.



click for bigger picture.
llovewreck



•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember


Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
And I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know...


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers