Fairy Tale

Once upon a time somebody ran
Somebody ran away saying fast as I can
I've got to go... I've got to go



click for bigger picture.
snowwhite


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


I could've been a princess, you'd be a king
Could've had a castle, and wore a ring
But no, you let me go!


You stole my star


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Skin: {7DS} Lolas-Busty Candy [with lolas tango applier]


Top: Pink Acid Show Off Jumper + Lola Applier - Blue [SL fashion week]


Skirt: Boudoir Snow White Dress skirt


Accessories:  Boudoir Snow White gloves, collar, socks and sleeves


Extra: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts


Hair: [LeLutka]-SCARLET hair - Pitch


Shoes: Boudoir Snow White red pumps


pet: Fennux - Trippy for Avatar [collabor88 not the breedable]


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers