I wish..

My three wishes.. I f only i had a genie..



click for bigger picture.

wishing upon the stars


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Meme instructions: Share three things you wish for or about your Second Life. They could be things you wish from Linden Lab, things you would like to have inworld, things you would like to do, or any kind of wishes you may have. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s post so others can come by and read your answers as well! Taken from Strawberry Singh three wishes meme.


It's not easy to pick three wishes only but i can be wishing upon the stars in the sky but not all can be made possible, so i try to keep them simple and who knows. They are my wishes after all genie..




  1. From the time i start modeling I had in mind the main agencies i wanted to be part of and even when i made one of them which is the BLVD AGENCY. I still can express how happy I am with this achievement. The next agency that is my number one wish for now is being part of Avenue and I know i have to work really hard to make it happen  but i will and hope sooner than later I can be accepted there too.

  2. My number two wish is not easy at all and to some it might seem as something un-achievable. the few i did told about this crazy secret wish of mines did  look at me like for real? but why should i stop dreaming ? and while i am at it dream big. well here it goes; My number two wish is featuring on the second life webpage. now you can run around screaming , she is crazy, that will never happen!! and all i can say is i told you I dream big.  :D

  3. wish number three; this is a hard one because i haven't really think pass the first two wishes that i have been caring with me from the time i decided to become a model. before i go deeper in it, i must say i am very happy how things are now, yet i do feel like something is missing. so i guess my wish number three is to find that one single thing that is missing to make my second life the perfect one. what ever it may be, maybe i might come on a later day and fill in this wish because cant think of anything i want right now.

  4. Ok i been thinking for a while and completely forgot this wish.. How could i had forgotten this wish??? I wanted a picture  from Skip Staheli from like  24 Oct 12, 12.03PM CEST.... you may ask what this day means to me. It's the day i had been brave enough to tell him that i love his work after seeing so many of it on flickr all over and knowing that he probably have been told that like a million times. So genie pleaseeee work on this gift for me... or maybe Santa ??I don't know what kind of picture i would want yet but for sure in honor to Joan Smalls, a super model I totally love; pic 1 and pic 2




•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•

Style me:


Outfit: "n'Click Style" LEO DRESS MESH [full outfit w shoes]


Accessories: G401 Cuffs/ [SLUG] - ClubMaster Shades - Black


Make up: Blacklace Beauty Jelly Lips Sheer Lavender


Hair: >TRUTH< Dolly w/Roots - carob


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


4 comments:

  1. I love that your wishes are goals, rather than complaints :) What a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not crazy at all! Rumor has it that Linden Lab will do an open call for pictures for the Second Life page soon and somehow. So you never know! Thanks for participating! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty strawberry ad peeps, i'm glad you liked it :D and yes i will keep working towards it..

    ReplyDelete

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers