Hide and Seek

You know I'll fight my corner



click for bigger picture.
hide and seek


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt...Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around..


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Dress: GizzA - Anarchy Outfit


Accessories: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.01/ -Glam Affair- Fiora Antlers Black/ PP- Nude & Vert - Cross Stacked Brecelets


Accessories: Sofiel Angel Wings 4.3.2


Gloves: [ChicZafari] - GAGA Spike Gloves


Make up: Izzie's - Tears + Redness Tattoo more intense/ Madrid Solo- Ensemble Eyes- Lashes & Liner Only/ *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Glossy Lip 08


Skin: [7DS] LUST Box5 Skintone 1


Hair: tram  A816 hair(A) / brown [color modified]


Shoes: [ROSAL] TUEUR2 Thigh Ballet Boots - Black *BOXED*


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers