Summertime

It's Summertime luh-uh-loving



click for bigger picture.
deuces


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•


I dont know if you may have noticed it already but my post are mostly inspired by songs i truly love or that capture my mind at that moment. I love songs that have lyrics that are like poems and can easily describe a moment or  a situation. On the other side i also like songs that have a catchy tune  are silly or makes you want to jump up and dance. Now this picture does not look like the inspiration  but, its the tune i had in mind at that specific moment and its a really silly tune. The thing about me is that i love cartoons and this particular cartoon called the regular show is a weird and still hilarious at the same time. On one of the episodes, one of the main character got invaded by a catchy tune, that constantly followed him around and this  is the tune that inspired  the picture I made. Wearing an easy outfit in fun colors, i went to look for a place that really give the summer feeling. First thing i saw in the destination  guide was  the 2013 Sand & Sea Expo. I don't know if its ready yet but the whole scenery is perfect  for the summer time.


On a side note the expo  opens: Thursday May 2 through Sunday May 5, 2013! website (I am not a blogger for the event , I just enjoy the sim and look forward to see how it looks after)


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Outfit: "n'Click Style" CHIPIE [full outfit w shoes]


Make up: *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Glossy Lip 01


Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 12 [the arcade]


Lashes: Maitreya V.I.P. Group Gift - Mesh EyeLashes [color modified to blonde]


Hair: Exile::Independent Women Natural Fusion [brand new with HUD!]


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


[youtube=http://youtu.be/pzpIYo_hoXw]


Summertime Lovin' - Regular Show LYRICS


It's Summertime and you know what that means.
Gonna head down to the beach and do some beachy things.
It's Summertime,it feels just right.
Gonna gather all my friends and we'll party through the night.


It's Summertime luh-uh-loving. It's loving in the Summertime.
It's Summertime luh-uh-loving. My baby,why can't you be mine?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers