Just a Day

Random Day


100th Post


Just a busy day, today and i finally got to relax a bit and look through stuff that still needs to be done. It all made me sit and ponder a bit on the directions i see everything going. If i could had foresee where i would be at the ending of this year, I would had told my self ; get out! It is really funny, because modeling started as a challenge to my self because i have been told, that it was something very hard almost impossible to achieve and that one should be ready to make sacrifices, which i have made. Am I less happy because i made that choice? Not at all, because I do enjoy exploiting my creative side and most of all i love fashion. It might take a lot of work and practice but that is with everything on Second life and in real.In the end the satisfaction you get when what you do is recognized and appreciated beats all the work you had to do to achieve it.


Last thing to say is that i hope to progress even further and by the end of next year manage to achieve some of my goals.


home2


Style me:


Hair:*::Exile:: London Rain:Marone (color Modified)


Top: mijn.botique / cloth / suede coat excl. FAIR nov.2012 


Pants: ::GB::denimjeans


Breedable pet: KittyCats - Russian White


Accessories : mijn.botique / accessories / knit scarf excl. FAIR nov.2012


Earring: :: PM :: Venice Earring in Yellow


Shoes: Leverocci  - OTK Boots_Creme


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers