Dooms Day!

 Featuring


SD Somebody Dress - Red



SD Ovation Brown Skinned Jacket



I know I am ready for the end of the day and no better way than going to the End of the World Fair  starting December 15 until December 30. Several stores creating artistically designed products. So you will not be caught off guard and un-stylish.


eotwA1~B


Style me:


Hair:MADesigns HAIR ~ ARIA ~ Black


Dress: SD Somebody Dress Red


Jacket: SD Ovation Brown Skinned Jacket


Make up : blackLiquid MAKEUP - black gloss


Accessories: :: PM :: Designer's Choice #103 - Coco Sunglasses in Yellow


Gloves: SD Somebody Gloves


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers