World Peace

Pageant Queen


When I saw this bowl of peas ,it came to me very funny but when i decide to look at it better. It was simply a funny way to say , what we all want in this world, peace. It might sound very miss congeniality and cheeky but I do think that we can use a heavy dose of world peace right now. If this was really the end of the world, can you  honestly say that you did contribute to world peace?


The clock is ticking, can you hear it.


The End of the World Fair  starting December 15 until December 30


PeasW


Style me:


Hair:::Exile:: Breathe Me:Fawn


Dress: IMaGE Mesh Sweater (L) Polka Dot Green


Pants: Nya'S Shop - EODT - Exclusiv Outfit Pantyhose French Roast Tatoo


Accessories : give peas a chance *deeleys* 


Necklace: Cute Poison - Deathstone Necklace D


Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shearling Boots Tan


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers