Give a little time to me


Quote of  the Day: “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw

It has been a very long time when last i wrote something with my pictures, partially because of being lazy  and a section because the real life thing had me uninspired.  Lately i have been in the mood to do me and just me because that is what  am best at and know best. I am like a chameleon, i can easily adapt to my surrounding but i do that so often i tend to forget where i started. I went out of my way to try to please everybody else and that is the worst mistake somebody can do  and of course then i was left unhappy with high expectations. So now i picked up the attitude of i don't have to explain my self if i want to walk around with orange hair and purple skin because what i wear does not define me. I am proud of who i am but i am also proud of my ability to change, to see further than black and white and i am a natural lover of colors. I am most happy when i get the free range to play with colors, like when you give a child paint and an empty paper. I felt truly happy this week when i had this huge brush in my hand and a big bottle of color paint and no expectations to how it all will turn out, so i realize that's how i have to be in person also. I do not ask for you approval, I just need mines.

You can find the necklace at The perfect event for this season. 
The Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Keep an eye out for more information and also on the Siren website for fashion shows, parties and opening days

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
Izzie's - High-Waisted Tights (Colors)
-tb- Paneled Shorts - Brown
::{u.f.o}::novella knit sweater - coral
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Lipgloss Shane3 - hot
MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-6
Hair:
Analog Dog Hair - The Arcade - "queen of the jungle"
Shoes:
Revanche Suede Ankle Boots Brown
Accessories:
BeloD - J&A Expo GATCHA - R.Heart - Common (wear) - Jewelry and Accessories Expo


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers