You've got the light to fight the shadows, so stop hiding it away

Quote of  the Day: “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” ― Coco Chanel

I love watching vlogs and i am subscribed to many great real vloggers and today i stumble on one that really spoke to me from Shameless Maya called 5 Tips Every Artist Needs to Know, and from now on i will keep reminding my self of it.
She summed up a list of tips for artist, any type of artist no matter what your talent is, this apply to you. I will be listing them because it is something i do need to remind my self every single day.

1. Think Less, Do More.
2. Stop hating, stop complaining, Stop thinking you're better.
3. Share & Celebrate your gifts!
4. Drown yourself in positivity.
5. Stop being a people pleaser

These are the 5, she mentioned in the vlog but she will be adding more in her next vlog. Also i will be adding my own Pledge from this website, Good fucking design advice
And hope you can also make a pledge to keep it positive.

I, Zivaah Darling, hereby swear to abandon all fear; to question everything; to trust in myself; to honor those before me as I excel, and to support those who follow as they ascend. I swear that I will never accept another’s standard for success, as I set mine one measure higher. When I am finished, no one will ever fucking look at Fashion the same way again.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
1992 // Highwaist Leather Legging (Black)
Emery - Los Angeles Cardigan Berry
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Wild3 - hotbrown
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Velvety - black
Deesses Skins: Glamour lipstick - Coral
Hair:
Vanity Hair::Tubular Bells-browns
Enhancement:
*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
!(HR 2.0)! Unique Art Collection Nail Polish slink
Accessories:
=Z=Kiosk Birdcage (Night)Boxed 1

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers