When you vanish me, I'm buried in the snow

Quote of  the Day: “Nothing travels faster than the speed of light, with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.” ― Douglas Adams

Doing this style left me speechless while i was listening to Ellie Goulding - Figure 8. I dont really know why but it was making perfect sense when i saw  the end result. Crie Style is an amazing designer and i was exited to style around this very detailed eye-wear. It is like channeling my inner science fiction nerd.

Siren have the perfect event for this season.
The Jewelry & Accessory Expo
To much to mention, so keep an eye out  and also on the Siren website for fashion shows, parties and opening days

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
+Nuuna+ Triip Violet
+Nuuna+ Ku-My  Blue
Accessories:
*+Crie Style+* Caerus - Jewelry and Accessories Expo
ISPACHI Mesh [Attero Headphones and Music Player]



Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers