I'll give you everything you need But I don't think I need you!



Quote of  the Day: He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights


Siren have the perfect event for this season.
The Jewelry & Accessory Expo
To much to mention, so keep an eye out  and also on the Siren website for fashion shows, parties and opening days

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Sleeve Pullover[Oxblood]
*COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Black
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Lipstick Ombresh - purple
Hair:
*ARGRACE* Ribbed beanie/Yvonne - Baby Blonde
Shoes:
Luas Urban Style - Samira Boots Funny Colors
Accessories:
ArisAris Bebbles Necklace
Air_Meteora glasses_CM Exclusives*
IMaGE Factory Message Bag - Love Set - Rare



Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers