Take me home, I can’t stand this place

Quote of  the Day: “I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” ― A.A. Milne

Belle from Chop Zuey is celebrating her birthday in big, like any celebration she does. We cant complain,we love it when she is celebrating because we get to enjoy her happiness with her. This weekend will be filled with Chop Zuey  gifts like the necklace set I am wearing here, Isn't the colors on it to die for? The owner of Chop Zuey have so much imagination and creativity that she can  surprise us every time with something amazing. Don't forget to stop by and get your gifts,  there is a group membership fee but with all the gifts we get yearly,  that fee can never compare to all we get,  if they were charged for them separately.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: :
::LC:: Paula Suit
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - violet
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Velvety - bronze
Jewelry:
Chop Zuey Gift  - Inclination Texture Change Set
Hair:
[monso] My Hair - Jay/ Brown

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers