You think I don't know you're out of control....


Quote of  the Day: “If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh

I am a bit in a fantasy mood today, so you will see me if you are lucky walking around with my elf ears and this time not the fairy small ones, if i stop and think for a second, i do have the ears in 3 sizes. So while doing this fall themed style I ended on an eerie sim and this this beautiful pink fog on the floor, made me think of the portal between the elf realm and the real world and an elf princess crossing it to escape and be with her human lover.

"She was ready to leave it all for him. Eternal life and royal freedom, peaceful bliss and eternity."

Ok, besides my elf ears a new store Ever An' Angel is going to open on Monday 16th with a huge fall overhaul celebration. All the styles are very fall conscious and extremely boho casual. 
I love it because i am a very casual person and even when i love glam  and couture but for everyday i prefer casual and girly, so boho is perfectly in my alley.

I hope you enjoy my post and don't forget to mark your calendar for this store opening. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
Blacklace Beauty Cloud Shadow  w/Liner 5
Pink Acid Shiny Lip Gloss V2 - Golden Red
Outfit:
Ever An' Angel Curl up With A Book Jeans - Smoke
Ever An' Angel Walk In The Woods Tunic - Green Mix
Accessories:
*~*Illusions*~* Sylph Ears
-ATTIC- Tosca Leather Bag
PP - Silver Naira Spiked Bracelet - Right
Zaara : Nizam Head jewel *white*
Shoes:
ISON - cult riding boots (tan)
Hair:
!lamb. Craft Spells (Mesh) - Chocolate Bars Pack

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers