I tried carrying the weight of the world, But I only have two hands...


Quote of  the Day: “So wake me up when it's all over,
When I'm wiser and I'm older. All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost” ― Avicii - Wake Me Up

I am trying to keep up with everything going on and yes at times i think im over load my self. Its a bit hard to say no sometimes but its in practice. In case i say no and more times no, im just practicing

Diram recently released 
JUSTIN & JULIANA... for HIM ... for HER!
I know i been waiting for these from the time i saw the set at Fameshed and once again we were not let down, Juliana USA
This New Line by D I R A M is all about
 ALL Eyes on US!

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
Pink Acid Hollywood Lip Shine - Purple
MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow - pink
Outfit:
Izzie's - Basic Longsleeve Shirt white (undershirt)
** DIRAM ** JULIANA Top - Blue Jean
.:villena:. - blue3 high waisted acid wash skinnies
** DIRAM ** JULIANA Jacket - Blue Jean
Jewelry:
(Milk Motion) word necklace - hate - gold
(Milk Motion) word ring - help - gold
A&Ana F.J. My Fluo Style Jewellery Cuffs
PP - Silver Naira Spiked Bracelet - Right
Accessories:
(TokiD) bow1 surprise 1
*~*Illusions*~* Sylph Ears
Shoes:
::HH:: Hucci Westerly Booties - Midnight
Hair:
Vanity Hair: Morea-Bombon

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers