You can follow me .... I will keep you safe ..

Quote of  the Day:“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus

From the time i step my foot in the arcade, i was hooked. its everything about the place, the games , the prices, the quality, the endless trading of the goodies and the extremely long waiting  time that makes you crazy with excitement.  I have so many items i haven't open yet and hope to one day set a yard sale so i can clean out the duplicates. this time my search was for the Netherlands bracelet from ASO, after many and many other lands bracelets , still no dutch one. So hopping to get one soon

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
MS- Eye Dominance - Style 1
Blacklace Beauty Pout Gloss 10
MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow - yellow
Outfit:
Emery - Top Le Tigre Mocha - S -the arcade-
Emery - Wide Leg Pants Rachel Gray - S -the arcade-
Accessories:
d-lab-Residents SHEEP BM  -previous Arcade-
GizzA - Electra Set [Beige] Bracelet-The Arcade-
[Iruco] gacha / Butterfly sunglasses (mix-1) - previous arcade-
Shoes:
{TARAshoes}YAFI Elegance Shoes Black
Enhancement:
Blushed: Slink Fingernail Applier (Red Eye)
Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE*
Hair:
tulip. Max (Duo 14) -The Arcade-


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers