Is this real?, is this pretend? I'll take a stand until the end...

Quote of  the Day:“But...as bad as it was, I learned something about myself. That I could go through something like that and survive. I mean, I know it could have been worse--a lot worse-- but for me, it was all I could have handled at the time. And I learned from it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Euphoria limited is open again and if i am not wrong i did feel a sense of fantasy couture theme there especially if you look at the pieces, make up and hairstyles.also a bit of historical creativity  and i love it. 

Sometimes i think that second life is like our own modern wonderland, where everything seem to be possible and you can easily meet the characters from the movie in the persona of the people you meet daily. Take a good look at your friends list and consider how many of you haven't met the white rabbit already; The frantic, harried Wonderland creature that originally leads Alice to Wonderland. The White Rabbit is figure of some importance, but he is manic, timid, and occasionally aggressive.

 Think again..
What about the big head Queen of Hearts,The Cheshire Cat,The Caterpillar,The Mad Hatter and many more described on this blog post Alice character list. It is very interesting if you take a look at the description of each character and compare it to the ones you meet daily in second life. If you are not careful enough you may never leave the rabbit hole. the wonderland suppose to be a fun place to let your creativity and fantasy run free, don't let one of more of the evil characters make your dream wonderland into a nightmare.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Face:
MS- Eye Dominance - Style 1
*Glance Skins - Nyasha - Bean - Glossy 09
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Stunning
Outfit:
.la petite morte. baroque tweed suit
BAX Ornament Leggings 2 Underwear Layers
Accessories:
[Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Antoinette Tiara - Dark
Shoes:
[sYs] KAZAKH boots  - plastic flesh
Pets:
Kittycats Pandie - Ebony & Ivory



Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers