I'm sitting across from you,And dreaming of the things I do.....

Quote of  the Day:“Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.” 
― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

The 24
August 23rd-31st, 2013
24 Amazing Menswear Designers...
24 Wonderful Womenswear Designers...
24 Fabulous Home Designers...
24 Marvelous Pose Designers...
1 Week...
Will you be able to snap up all these hot limited edition exclusive finds?
You can find more information on the Siren website and of course i will be adding more info on my blog, like calendar, times and much more.

I have to admit these cool sneakers from Chic zafari made specially for the 24 event, was a bit hard to think of a style i would love and still don't take the attention from them. But really how can you ignore the details and textured used on these daring sneakers, so feral.

To add to the playfulness of my today's outfit, i am once again at the Bitacora sim. got to love a sim with so much possibilities. I am also wearing items from two of my favorite stores, Maitreya and Gizza. One thing i run and get after reading about it on strawberrysingh blog was the Eaters coma free hair, its so adorable and you get the whole fat-pack free, what more can you ask and one more thing the group joining is free also. I really don't remeber where i got my Kauna glasses but i love them, its fun , playful  cheeky and totally fit the scenery.

I do have a question, what d o you think about  second life fashion vlogs? would you follow it? watch it? let me know im curious .

Final i hope you marked your calender for the 24 event and don't forget to visit Eaters coma. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: 
GizzA - Baroque Afrique / Lace Shirt
Maitreya Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans * #1
Face:
::Modish:: Mamba- SetD- lips 15
Accessories:
Kauna - Safety Glasses
Hair:
Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 / MOCHA
Shoes:
[ChicZafari] - Lions Sneaker LIMITED


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers