Right now

I can be tough, I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all


Quote of  the Day: Happiness is not something readymade.  It comes from your own actions. –Dalai Lama


Today not realy feeling like writing a whole style card especially because this style was a simple snapshot on one of my favorite sims. So i am wearing the GizzA - High Waist Woolen Pants in brown, the peace top from Emery which you can find at the fameshed event and the latest hair from Dura girl 48.


Near


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.




mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers