Casually Glamorous

I'm talking Champagne wishes, caviar dreams
You deserve nothing but all the finer things


Quote of  the Day: The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand

An other addition for the GLAM GIRLS 2013 by Liv-Glam, this time with a casual outfit. I am really loving the bright colors they are introducing at live glam and the bold patterns is totally in my alley. for me this is a casual outfit and at the same time glamorous. the ready to wear outfits are perfect for any occasion  even with mix and matching ability.

Zivaah Darling - Glam Girls July- Casual Glam

Style Me:

Face:
[mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine
Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02

Outfit:
[LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Jasmaira Jacket
[LIV-Glam]WINTER-2012-Bedelle Vintage Jeans

Accessories:
[Z O O M] Aviator Classic - Gold

Jewelry:
simple/Long [MANDALA]Onigiri Necklace/inca gold

Hair: 
[LeLutka]-BREEZE hair - SoySauce

Shoes: 
N-core DELICIOUS- Black (Mesh)

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



mesexy

Zivaah Darling



Second Life professional runway- print- Model,

blogger, stylist, and in-store model 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers