Day 7 - Days

A day behind


iI cant believe i have a day behind, with so many stuff to post i think there is not enough time in my day to do this but im not giving up especially because this weird thing with the new firestorm update. I don't see my saved outfits knowing very well that i have so many pending stuff there to show and really considering of going back to the previous download from firestorm. I cant say how much of a pain it is having our inventory not showing most of your stuff but yeah what else can i do  for now. so for now, this simple picture i took last night before i went sleep with a very cute summer dress i got at Fi*friday from *Ninia* My Own Summer Dress in a very nice white and black sailor look. I really liked the hair from LeLutka, the EDITORIAL01 hair in Light Brunette. I hope to pick op soon with my blogs as soon this hectic week is done.



click for bigger picture.
tining


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers