Waiting for the Night

Baby I know you’re outside
In here it’s warm and dry
Got feelings that I’ve got to try expressing
Like a language that I share with you
Let’s talk in the special way we do
Don’t want to be anywhere else but here with you



click for bigger picture.waiting
•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥


So I’m waiting for the night


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Lingerie: <Egoisme - Lingerie Le Fleur White


Accessories: :[MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white


Make up: Blacklace Beauty Jelly Lips Sheer Coral/ -Poudre- [Kerly] - T - Teeth & Freckls -/ Izzie's - Moles 3 (dark skins)


Hair:>TRUTH< Elisha w/Roots - carob  


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



[youtube=http://youtu.be/88dLLDrVOwg]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers