Tranquility

It is still Spring but with a nice weather. Still you dont want to leave  the house with out a scarf. You never know how the weather feels like today. I found a cute Meme, i saw on Stawberrysingh blog and decided why not, Its good to relax sometimes and over see everything i do and the reason behind them. Hope you enjoy :D



click for bigger picture.
think think



  1. How long have you been blogging? August 2012

  2. Why did you start blogging? At that time i was seeing blogs all over, with amazing pictures and clothing styles, it was at that same time i decided that i wanted to become a second life model. but for me i was no where near  as good as many i been seeing gracing the vendors and magazine or even events and shows. I started 2 blogs but so far as you can see only one have bloomed into something i truly enjoy doing. Blogging helps me practice styling outfits and working with designers. I get the chance to practice my picture  taking in the best way to show the outfit from a designer. but so far the best pictures i found were the ones I was able to create a story with just a picture. the artist freedom i get when blogging is very addictive and keeps me doing it. not as often as i wish  but before being a blogger i am a model and i have to compromise. funny sound like a marriage between opposite two completely opposite poles but they find their way of working it out perfectly.

  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? It really changes with my mood, sometimes im inspired and can blog up to 3 a day and some weeks nothing at all. its so strange what small things trigger my creativity and become my muse.

  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?  Not may unless im seeking something. there are a few that can never stop amaze me and i really admire them from far. but what excite me are the creativity they bring in picture more than whats written. yes it is a way of express one thoughts but i just love paintings, pictures and art. that is what would draw my attention in first place.

  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes i do sometimes but you wil find me commenting easier on a Flickr picture then a blog, dot know what to say.

  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? yes i do and if a blogger say they don't , i wont believe it. the numbers are like a sort of recognition to the work you do and the higher it goes the better it was i think.

  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Not written post but picture, because im very critical with the stuff i do, like they say one can be their worst critic and a very painful truth in my case. if i can not find the inspiration to do a picture the result lack something for me and i will not be happy with the result.

  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I don't really know, its hard to define the person i am by my pictures. I think i should start writing more

  9. Do you blog under your real name? No second life name, i never use my real name in social networks.

  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about?yes but its hard to pick one, im trying to be more open to ideas, it all depend my inspiration based on that topic.

  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? First of all fashion and then anything that pops up in my mind at that moment. nothing specific.

  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?  yes but i don't use it, actually i have many that i started one time but never got to really become something like this one.

  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It helps me perfect my styling and become a better model. it makes me, be able to understand the designers point of view and the photographers, muse in their creations. It also help me find my style, the me that would make anybody say that is so her.

  14. So, why do you continue to blog? I love taking picture ad I love fashion, dressing up  and have a recorded memory of the things i have done. Its an amazing way to see how much i have grown in this time. Final, blogging gives me freedom to show me.


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Jacket: .::[NerdMonkey] - [Tory's Bagged Cardigan]::.


Top: .::[NerdMonkey] - [Tory's White Studded top]::.


Pants: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans


Make up: Madrid Solo- Ensemble Eyes- Lashes & Liner Only/ -Poudre- [Kerly] - T - Teeth & Freckls -/ Izzie's - Moles 3,2 (dark skins)


Hair:>TRUTH< Winter w/Roots - carob


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers