Limited Edition

Finaly


Finish my Meme


Once upon a time



•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




A   If you were an ANIMAL, what would you be?  panther


B   BOOKS: What’s on your reading list? right now nothing o0


C   COMPULSIVE about anything? nope


D   DREAMS – Do you … dream in color? remember your dreams? keep a dream journal? no, i hardly remember my weird dreams


E   EATING – what’s your usual snack? chips..lol


F   A Few of your FAVORITE Things : hmmm hard to think of something now


Do you have a good sense of humor? yes, enjoy laughing 


H   major HOT Button: o0 what hot button??


I   I am LIMITED EDITION!


K   Also KNOWN As… Aliases? Screen names? A non de plume perhaps? LOL..Z, diva in a good way..im way to sweet to be a diva but don't try to find  her .. she is hiding somewhere and finding her would not be good..hahha


L   I LOVE …MAKE-UP


M   How do you feel about MEETING people? Do it all the time? Rarely? Parties or 1-on-1? Well im really shy when meeting new people and would not say the first word but after...who can stop me because im not shy at all.. its just the first time meeting  nerves


N   What’s the story of your NAME? were you named after anyone? Do you go by a nickname? Any aliases? I don't randomly pick a name, i had that from the time i start to RP and for me a name have to have a meaning  an inspiration to create a character or define a character, same as my name: The meaning of the name Ziva, which is a variant of Ziv, is “radiance, brilliance, light of God, brightness”. Its pronunciation sounds like Zeeva.


O   OBSERVANT – What’s around you right now? What do you see?trees..ahha i have a huge window in my living room


P   Who are the special PEOPLE in your life? my secret ;)


Q   Any Little QUIRKs About Yourself: what is a quirk, uhm  yeah my English is terrible. I guess when things don't work the way i want


R   What do you like to do for RECREATION? paint, draw


S   Do You SING in the Shower? In the car? For your friends? NOOO,, no ..no lol i cant sing!


T   What’s at the Top of your TO DO list?: well finish this list 


U   Any UNUSUAL Experiences: nothing i remember now


V   VEGAS, Vienna, Venice, Vladivostok… How far have you traveled? What’s your favorite City? I went to Mexico and really loved it , i lived on the islands in the Caribbean  so yeah sand, sun and beach is my favorite place


W   WINTER, Spring, Summer, Fall… What’s your favorite season? What makes it special? Spring


X   EXes – Things You Don’t Do Anymore (but did, once (would you, again?))  not anymore, learned my lesson


Y   Any secret/deep YEARNINGS? yess..pouts..not telling


Z   ZERO to ZENITH – Where are you in your life? Still growing? On an upward (or downward) curve? Just skating along?Going upward slow like a snail but moving anyways


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Dress: [CheerNo] Dress_Cake Cadetblue


Hair : [CheerNo] Hair_Danny D 3.2/Malaysian Lace Front Caps (Hairbase) - Black


Make up: *Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Glossy Lip 08/Essences Eyeshadow 02 *dark*/*Glance Skins - Coco - Coffee - Eyeshadow 02


Accessories: GizzA - Asia Watch&Bracelet [Blue]


Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman no wings (add me)


Shoes:.: Maitreya Gold - Allure-Tights Black


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers