Bring it ON!

 


rideaway


This funny Meme can be found on Strawberry Singh Blog ;)


•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥


1.What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Zivaah - 19 September 2011


2.Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? The first place i visit beside the hubs, was Tempura, there i met good and bad people and one that helped me know my ways around second life.


3.Where do you spend most of your SL time now? My rented space, where i have my home set up and my kitties


4.Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I know its sad but I don't have a really close friend, I'm a solitaire soul but i love knowing people , making new contacts


5.What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) My shape. Its a Tuty's shape named Alice now even when im sure when i bought it , the name was Adriana Lima. Now the funny thing is this shape has been through sooooooooo many changes, she don't look nothing like the first one bought and I still love it.


6.The last thing you purchased in Second Life? FINESMITH Shameless earrings sunset at the Euphoria Limited


7.What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Yellow, red, White the most, Brown and Orange


8.Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? Walking, it helps me practicing walking in a straight line, LOL


9.What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?  hmmmmm crazy, gone to one of those shameless sims to take a themed picture. oO..Curiosity will get me n trouble on of these days :P


10.Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Gabrielle Union, from the first time I saw her in Bring it on, she got attitude!!!!




•♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥•




Style me:


Top: R2 A/D/E sailor blouse navy


Short: ** DIRAM ** JANELLE short - White


Skin:  LoOmi-  Piper  -soft- SF (SKIN FAIR!!!!)


Hair : >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - cocoa


Accessories: LaGyo_Angelie headpiece POIS RED


Nails: ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman no wings (add me)


Shoes:.: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - White Leather : The Arcade


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers