On Guard!


On the Pulse TV's Fashion Fix recorded  on  January 27, 2013, They had as Guest Xenobia from  Xen's Hats, its was very fun hearing and learning from other experienced  designers  and former models talking about the road they took  before reaching where they are now  and how it was. It was even more fun having to style an original  Kim Rongyu dress for this show and I am extremely thankful to had this chance to add more experience  on my list. After all I love the outfit my self, more the reason to add it to my blog  :D


on Guard


Style me:


Dress:


Kim Rongyu~ Clio Zebra


Hair : 


Vanity Hair:Easy-Jet Black


Accessories: 


Xen's Hats~ H Ochelata Red (Mesh)


Make up: 


[mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine


Izzie's - Large Area Eyeshadow rose


Madrid Solo- Red Planet- Lips Only


 Bracelets:


CHOP ZUEY ~Black Ice Bangles Bracelets


CHOP ZUEY ~Bonzai! - Red Bracelets


Shoes:


KIKI Designs-Coquetta Platform Zebra


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers