Your eyes on Me..


There is this brazilian  Novela (spanish soap opera) I love so much, actually one of the best drama's I have seen and still would whatch it all over again; El Clon. The original version not the renewed version. A beautiful love story like no other. After creating this headshot  the only thing that came to mind was this Celine Dion song used in  this soap opera El Clon: Eyes on Me


No matter what you think of me,
You better keep your eyes on me..


keep your eyes on me


Style me:


Hair : Amacci Hair Lily ~ Chocolate


Accessories: Pearl Headdress (silver/white pearl) - by Eshi Otawara ( Include earrings)


Make up: [mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine


Make up: Izzie's - Large Area Eyeshadow rose


 Make up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers