Survival

Featuring


Image Essentials Poses


In my dream It was really the end of the world and huge buildings were falling and I am running , running and running.


EOTWFposes3


To my surprise these huge metal monsters appeared, like from an other planet , walking over us like they own earth.


EOTWFpose2


I am not staying here where everything is falling into a black hole. I will follow these mechanical beast to the  End of the World Fair  from December 15 until December 30 


EOTWFpose1


See you all there!!


Style me:


Poses: Image Essentials Poses


Hair:TuTy's - MATHILDA  flexi bob - Black


Outfit: E-Clipse Fallen Aviator


Hat : The Mad Hattery Steampunk Airship Hat


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers