Pisces for You I see

Alicia Keys


Brand New Me 


Don't be mad, it's a brand new time for me, yeah


This is my new years MOTO!




PISCIS2


Style me:


Hair: booN FTN683 hair black


Dress: *SoliDea FoliEs* Amanda


Gloves: *SoliDea FoliEs* Amanda


Necklace : *:: PM :: Frozen Dew Set in Platinum


Make up: Madrid Solo- Dream Series- The Myst of Nod Upper Only


Make up: [mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine ( perfect as primer!)


Make up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Eyeliner 02


Pasties: IsoMotion - Lace Pasties!( A must have!!)


 


Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.


 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers