Please don't close your eyes, don't know where to look without them..

Quote of  the Day: “If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.” ― Haruki Murakami

There is still time for you to grab this  stunning skin from Swallow at the Seasons story event. It's really beautiful and many choices with make up. I had these Ikon eyes in my inventory gaining dust and this skin was a perfect match for it. The brand new Agape headpiece was a the cherry on top of styling and you know swallow cant go wrong with anything in the collection. So many choices and colors, it was really hard to not show everything and made my choices. Probably i will be posting more than one item with a lot more colors and styles.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: :
Izzie's - Cute Cotton Undies blue
Skin:
Swallow Skin Jahaira Peach blonde E. 2 - The Seasons story
Accessories:
Swallow Agape headpiece turquoise
Hair:
[LeLutka]-LORELLA hair - BlondeFun

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers