It is written on the wind, it's everywhere I go.....


Quote of  the Day: “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” ― J.K. Rowling

With the sudden busy schedule, forgive me for being very briefly on description but i will be paying mostly attention to the featuring items and if you saw something you still curious about  just ask me.
I am wearing again an other great outfit from Ever An' Angel Run About Outfit in color Teal. It is a nice color for this fall  and combined with the right colors, you can look classy and relaxed at the same time.

p.s. The necklace is from Pure Poison and its a gift for the group members!

I hope you enjoy my post and keep an eye out for the event opening soon. kiss kiss 

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers