Started a symphony surrounding me


Quote of  the Day: “One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” 
― Sigmund Freud

After letting out some steam behind, which builds up each time i see things i cant do nothing about, i decided to approach an amazing person and long time blogger and model. 

A person i truly admire her work and styling and talked with her about my concerns and doubts. As a new model because when i see how many years  other shave tried and been dealing with everything that goes on in the fashion community of second life, i must say i am pretty new. So much to learn still and so much to experience. after a short chat, i did realize i had to go back to where i started  and find the me that was the essence and the reason to why i love fashion and modeling. most of my unhappiness lately was because i forgot  why i was doing it and why i did not stop. 

All i can say is new year new challenges and new goals where the main goal is to be happy doing me  and nobody else. trust in my self and the rest are just lessons one will learn on the way.

On the side note i am sad i missed the group opening of Iconic , i am really liking the fluffy curly hairstyles, they remind me of my rl hair and i love black hair. I am guilty of coloring my own natural pure black because it shine so pretty and when i found this on sl i was so happy, i still cant take it off but i guess i have to wait for the next group opening.

You can find these accessories and so much more at The perfect event for this season. 
The Jewelry & Accessory Expo
Keep an eye out for more information and also on the Siren website for fashion shows, parties and opening days

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
Emery - Striped Top Claudia Pure
*COCO*_AnkleSkinnyJeans_Marigold
Face:
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - redfire
*Glance Skins - Anais - August - Eyeshadow 09
Hair:
ICONIC PAOLA REMY LIMITED EDITION
Accessories:
GizzA - Peacock Necklace [J&A EXPO NEW RELEASES]- Jewelry and Accessories Expo
[ChicZafari] - Clutch Baroque Gold Couture- Jewelry and Accessories Expo
{me.} Atria Ring- Jewelry and Accessories Expo





Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers