Baby kiss me, before they turn the lights out



Quote of  the Day: “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” ― J.K. Rowling

Christmas is one of those seasons where it is hard for many people because they don't have their family close, for me also it is one of those cases because my family live very far but  it don't strike me as hard as any one would expect. I do have the most important small person with me already but when you look at all those modern Christmas movies it seem like they all center one thing.  Some how it looks like they are promoting that you cant have that special happy holiday unless you have that special person right there with you, which is sad and almost all the new Christmas movies have that expectation in the main plot. The older Christmas movies main plot was having the family together, what happen to that? 

Beside me pondering over Christmas movies i have some great news, Vista Animation released two AO special for this gifting season. Why not surprise your friends, family or lover with a nice animated gift and not only AO's, there is a nice addition for the couple huds, I mean who don't like going out to dance with their partner? I heard Latin music is very sensual or romantic, so why not some bachata?

I do wish i had the skills like some on second life an dcould record this animations to show you exactly how it works because i been trying them all these days and yes i did try the male AO also and it really impress me the skills in these animations. It is almost gifting time and nothing better than an amazing AO from Vista Animation.

-VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-COSMOPOLITAN AO taxi
CALM, RELAXED, BEAUTY, SEXY, ELEGANT she has it all!



-VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-MILLIONARE AO taxi
Refined, confident and with the world at his feet, the man who wears ‘The Millionaire’ AO from Vista Animations is a class act.



-VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-BACHATA COUPLES -V5 taxi


I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
-tb- Sequined Top - Gold
GizzA - Voyage - Urban [Brown] pants
*COCO*_CowichanSweater_Beige
Face:
MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-6
*Glance Skins - Anais - August - Eyeshadow 01
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Lipstick Lucious3 - redfire
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Normals
Hair:
[LeLutka]-CHILL hair
Shoes:
*COCO*_BowBoots_Maple
Accessories:
ISON - oversized infinity scarf (black)




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers