But was it me that changed..

Quote of  the Day: “What are we after all our dreams, after all our memories?” ― Nicholas Sparks

Diram will never stop surprising me with their style in clothing, every time something new and amazing  but before i go peek for the new stuff, seeing that we are in a cold season . I went back to one of my favorite coats and to keep it glam yet playful, i had to add a lipstick called crazy by Mons, i hope you do not think i am crazy now!

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit:
1992 // Deep V Panel Dress (White)- The Limitee
[ChicZafari] - Leather Skirt Black
Face:
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss - crazy
Hair:
*Dura-Boys&Girls*47(Dark Brown)
Accessories:
FINESMITH YULIA NECKLACE (BLACK)
SYL / Kitty Ear Glasses - Black




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers