I've been everywhere, Looking for someone..



Quote of  the Day: “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” 
― Anne Frank

Still in the Halloween mood, i am showing you a brand new 
jacket for the ladies, Egoism Jacket N5 made again with the amazing molten mesh to fit your body perfectly. 
Euphoria is open again  with a huge collection of extremely creative  accessories and clothing. 
I found this headpiece at euphoria and had the perfect make-up to match from Madrid Solo and still keep it simple.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: :
BAX Ornament Leggings Ripped long low waist
Face:
Madrid Solo- Show Designs- Labyrinthine- Full Set 
Accessories:
(WearMe)**Feel**ChineseGarden
Hair:
Dura Sienna

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers