But my camera lenses only been set to zoom


Quote of  the Day: “The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places. But still there is much that is fair. And though in all lands, love is now mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Can i scream YAY!? Diram have new clothes for the females again, a very chic style in many colors, I will never get tired to say how much i love Diram clothes. It matches my style and personality perfect and really you cant look bad wearing it.

 On the other hand  The dressing room fusion will open today again and Swallow is again part of it, this time with her stunning and bold colored head accessory. I picked the purple one and it makes me wonder why i am in a purple mood today, what that means but I have the whole day still to figure it out.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss
Jewelry:
[MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet set/BLACK
UNISEX[MANDALA]KATAKORI NECKLACE set_GOLD
Accessories:
{{BSD Design Studio}} Prestissimo Clutch - navypurple copy]
Swallow -Flower Power- Purple



Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers