And isn't it sad that you still have to ask if I care..


Quote of  the Day: “A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real.” ― Harry Styles

Swallow is releasing Anja Fright Night at the limitee event, starting from the 14th till the 28th October. This new skin was a perfect match with the  little goodies i picked up at the wizard fair. I like to think i created a mixture of past and modern witch style. The kind that blends between  the crowd and still captivated you with her eyes pulling you in her spell.

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: :
[LF] Unsun Jeans - Nightmare
*COCO*_RuffleShirt_Beige
Skin:
Swallow Anja Fright Night 3 Ivory Blonde E. [the LIMITEE!!]
Accessories:
Ohmai Emporium: Free Elf (Wuggy)
*COCO*_FurTippet&Pearls_GoldPearls
FATEplay Hat - Damodore - Black (FREE!)
{Imeka~}My Cute Owl Pose Pack
Hair:
.:EMO-tions:. HAIRBASE 9 short snow

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers