They follow each other on the wind ya' know...

Quote of  the Day: “This inner Being is all powerful, intelligent, indestructible and a storehouse of knowledge and wisdom. This inner core is truly who and what you are and is perpetually trying to connect with your outward self.” ― Stephen Richards

Today instead of doing the normal fashion/ style blog, i choose to go with a selfie to match my today's quote.
First i must say that i love all the skins i have chosen during my time in second life because i did spend a lot of time trying, testing many before i pick one and it was not easy trying to match my personality with a skin. The point is that no matter what skin you wear, your personality will be the same, that is impossible to change. It is not what people see on the outside that define the true you but what you show from the inside. 
The true beauty of your inner core.
The person with in you and especially because it is not possible to show it through second life avatar, one should try to find their own persona in how they show them self. Sadly, which im actually not, i tend to see my self as a chameleon and very adaptable. I am constantly seeking  different ways to show the many sides of my inner core. It might make it hard to recognize me but, you can never say you can expect what i will be doing next. ;)

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me 1.:
Jewelry: 
[Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Tulip
Hair:
tram  C409 hair / brown 

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers