I guess that I forgot I had a choice but you're gonna hear me roar..


Quote of  the Day: “Let others pride themselves about how many pages they have written; I'd rather boast about the ones I've read.” ― Jorge Luis Borges

After so long waiting, i have finally got my hands on some of the AV/FW13 goodies. I have been eyeing this outfit from Artizana from the time i saw it in the preview blogs and fell in love with the bold and rich color patterns. I think  it match perfectly with the brand new Swallow lion headpiece for the limitee event  from the October 1st till the 14th. 

"you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion!"
― Katy Perry - Roar

I hope you enjoy my post. kiss kiss

Style Me:
Outfit: :
:: ARTIZANA :: DUGUJE (katien)- AV/FW13
Face:
[mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine
MS- Eye Dominance - Style 1
Accessories:
Swallow Lion Headpiece
Hair:
"LoQ Hair" Cognac FatPack
booN center part A hairbase brown 

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers