Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold...


Quote of  the Day:   “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,  it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” ― Dr. Seuss

The 24
August 23rd-31st, 2013
24 Amazing Menswear Designers...
24 Wonderful Womenswear Designers...
24 Fabulous Home Designers...
24 Marvelous Pose Designers...
1 Week...

Will you be able to snap up all these hot limited edition exclusive finds?

AVENUE, Designing SL, KMADD, The Nest, and The Gay Archipelago along with Siren Productions are excited to bring you The 24. 
You can find more information on the Siren website and of course i will be adding more info on my blog, like calendar, times and much more.

The 24 event is officially open, yes its open. No more waiting to try all the limited and exclusive goodies. So many to choose from , even i went on a shopping splurge. I never knew how much fun it was to use pose props. I think pose props will have a special place in my furniture folder. 

I had so many to pick from, i didn't know where to start so i just picked a few bundles  and use my favorites out of it, or my today post will be endless. I chose a few Wetcats poses in combination with the [ZENTRO] Faith Unisex tattoo. I must admit i dont normally do tatoos but i love a great creation and a little secret, i have two tatoos in real too. Painfull but it was fun experience and the tatoo artist made it extra fun  time for me so i didn't had to worry about the pain. When you have many guys in that store making jokes and telling funny stories to make you laugh its impossible to think about the one drawing on your skin , right? 

Wetcat was very hard to pick a few because the props easily inspire creativity. The crow and blow smoke props really add the rouge status to my styling  and it was so much fun running around a public sim half naked. lucky there was nobody else on the sim at that time, at least i think nobody was camming on me, grins.

So again people, really make your way over at the 24 event so much stuff to enjoy and i hope you did enjoy my post too. kiss kiss

Style Me:

Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers