Underneath Your Clothes

Quote of  the Day:When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu 

As every voice is hangin' from the silence
Lamps are hangin' from the ceilin'
Like a lady tied to her manners
I'm tied up to this feeling 

Style Me:
Face: 
*Glance Skins - Lana - Fair - Eyeshadow 10
Madrid Solo- Manscara- Squinty Eyes
[mock]Crema LipColor [Lip 2] Sanguine

Outfit: 
Zaara : 2 Chanchal thong *ivory*
GizzA - Mesh Biker Jacket [White] ( Male!)

Accessories:
[LWL] Scooter Helmet (White Leather)

Enhancement:
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant

Hair:
[LeLutka]-DULCINA hair - Bournville

Sim:
Carpe Diem Surf




Disclaimer: I  will not be adding all of the links used combined with the featuring items, but feel free to search the names for the rest of the clothing  if desired or send me a message asking about it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MONOGRAM

Flickr Photostream

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Total Pageviews

Followers